Monthly Archives: December 2011

Permanent resident options for alien spouse

If you (or your spouse) are a non-U.S. citizen and would like to immigrate to the United States by obtaining permanent residence (Green Card), there are several paths you can take depending on whether the alien spouse resides in the … Continue reading

Posted in Permanent Residency | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment